What does it take to catch an eye? A deliberately misspelled title? A vaguely artistic layout with a handwriting font? A flashy, color-coordinated page?

What does it take to keep your eye? A cleverly written post about a world observation? Beautiful photography? A carefully controlled revealing of opinion, feelings, emotions and motivation?

What does it take to keep you coming back?

Friday, April 22, 2011

Checking In

I promised to update...eventually. Sadly, I haven't been feeling the greatest this week, so I decided to wait until, well, right now!

I could launch into a long narrative about my life but honestly, who wants to read that? So I'll sum it up for you.

Job: Going well so far. Easiest job I've ever had. Not much pain yet.
Game: Bought Portal 2. Will play it more when I get my tablet PC back. I think I about wet myself in excitement when I saw the TV ad. I loved the first game. AO is, well, going about as usual.
Boyfriend: Still good there. No mushy stuff tonight people! You'll get your fill when I finally get around to writing about it
Family: My grandpa is out of manor care and home finally. He broke his leg, and I guess its healing nicely. No word on my cousin's baby yet. Mom moving in a week. This stuff comes in bursts.


I do intend on writing a couple of longer posts but my energy is pretty spent lately. Not sure why I'm having trouble getting motivated to do, well, anything. I need a change but I'm not even motivated to make that change. Vicious cycle. Well, I will keep working on that problem, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment