What does it take to catch an eye? A deliberately misspelled title? A vaguely artistic layout with a handwriting font? A flashy, color-coordinated page?

What does it take to keep your eye? A cleverly written post about a world observation? Beautiful photography? A carefully controlled revealing of opinion, feelings, emotions and motivation?

What does it take to keep you coming back?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Step, step, step

I have found a new job.

It is not ideal, it is not in my field, and it is not what I would go to bed dreaming about. But it is a job and it will pay the rent.

Pizza Ranch is the name of the restaurant. Now, first impressions are just that; first impressions, but I like the vibe I have gotten from this place. Never mind the fact that I was practically hired right off the street. I have extensive experience in food service so this is hardly surprising. I'm not being egotistical. I have the experience so its no surprise that I was what they were looking for.

If this place does not require me to lift to much and provides regular breaks, then I will be perfectly fine. Stress is a huge cause of my back problems and I've certainly had it in abundance before. Balance is the key to my life and, while its a tricky, slippery balance to pin down, I think I am finally getting it.

Look forward to two posts coming up soon. One more in depth about a certain Saturday night out, and another about a certain love of my life. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment